Utility Bagger/Driver - Wrens, GA« Back to Careers
KaMin LLC has an exciting opportunity at the Wrens, GA location with potential for growth and development. The Utility Bagger/Driver operates bagging systems to package finished product (bulk bags and 55 lb bags). Operates forklift to load and move all package types into containers, stages product in the warehouse, and moves supplies in the warehouse. May operates spot truck to move containers in a safe manner.
- Must be able to work 12 hour rotating shifts and overtime
- Ability to lift 55 lb bags on a repetitive basis
- Complies with safety rules, policies, and procedures; accepts and performs tasks of leading safety meetings, housekeeping inspections.
- The Utility Bagger/Driver works mostly in the plant environment, works indoors and outdoors, and is exposed to seasonal temperature variations. Also, works around machinery and moving equipment and frequently exposed to noise, vibrations, chemicals, dust, fumes, and slippery conditions.
- Preferred candidates have previous forklift experience in a manufacturing environment and be able to pass Work Keys Assessments in Math and Reading for Information at Level 3 and Locating Information at Level 4.
This position offers a competitive pay and benefit package including 401k, medical, dental, paid vacation, sick leave, and life and accidental death insurance.
Qualified candidates can email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Utility Bagger/Driver in the subject line or Apply at the GA Department of Labor.
EOE Certified Drug Free Workforce